Google improved security in it’s new android lollipop version.Lollipop version is built with a guest user mode which enables you to share your phone to your friend or family or just any one without thinking about your phone’s data security.You can create multiple user accounts in one phone.You can log in to your phone in multiple account or in guest mode.In either case, no one will be able to access any of your stuff.And you can use Android Smart Lock to secure your phone or tablet by pairing it with a trusted device like your wearable or even your car.
Key Features of Android Lollipop Security:
Compare with Android Kitkat 4.4 Android Lollipop 5.0 has much improved security in multiple user access.
Since I am waiting for new update in my MOTO E device and I will write my experience with Android Lollipop in future post, so let me know in comment box your experience in security improvement of Lollipop.
If you like this post consider sharing to social network via share button.
Latest posts by Satyam Baral (see all)
- [Updated]List of debit & credit card accepted by Paypal - May 22, 2017
- Restoring a Domain Name’s Zone File Records in godaddy. - Mar 16, 2017
- What is the difference between Maestro, Master Card and Visa? - Mar 10, 2017
- How To Disconnect/Surrender Bsnl Broadband/Landline Online/ Through CSC - Feb 15, 2017
- Book Tatkal tickets on IRCTC Rail Connect App - Feb 14, 2017