IRCTC released it’s new ‘IRCTC Rail Connect’ Mobile App on Google play-store. IRCTC Rail Connect is one of the most awaited app as it contains following new features:
- Easy to use Payment Options are available to book Tatkal tickets.
- New Users, register and activate from App directly.
- Advanced security features to use self-assigned PIN to login without entering username and password on each login. One step login to existing users.
- Ladies & Premium Tatkal quota booking support added.
- Curren t reservation facility (After chart preparation, remaining seats booked under current reservation).
- Boarding point change functionality.
- IRCTC website’s tickets are now synchronized with app. Now users can view, cancel or file TDR of e-tickets booked through official website (www.irctc.co.in) and vice-versa.
- Users can view the status of e-tickets booked through their authorized Online Travel Agents (OTA).
Latest posts by Satyam Baral (see all)
- [Updated]List of debit & credit card accepted by Paypal - May 22, 2017
- Restoring a Domain Name’s Zone File Records in godaddy. - Mar 16, 2017
- What is the difference between Maestro, Master Card and Visa? - Mar 10, 2017
- How To Disconnect/Surrender Bsnl Broadband/Landline Online/ Through CSC - Feb 15, 2017
- Book Tatkal tickets on IRCTC Rail Connect App - Feb 14, 2017