Note: I am writing this tutorial based on windows 8.In other operating system the process may vary.
Step by Step Guide:
1.Switch on wifi device on your laptop or in desktop, plug in wifi adapter.
2.Go to “Control PanelNetwork and InternetNetwork and Sharing Center” on your computer.An wifi device would be shown as seen below.
3.Right Click on “Wi Fi” and Click “Properties”. A drop down list appears , scroll down the list you discover “Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4)”, select it and click properties.The properties should look like this.Check “Obtain an IP address automatically” and “Obtain DNS server address automatically”. Click ok and exit.
5. Check on “Automatic Hot spot Configuration”.
i)Input Name, i choose it as Asatyam
ii)Password to protect wifi at least 8 character.
You have done all the process to create wifi zone.Now yo connect other device with wifi shared device.
If you want to share internet connection, you have to follow more steps.Read Share internet via wifi for necessery steps.
Latest posts by Satyam Baral (see all)
- [Updated]List of debit & credit card accepted by Paypal - May 22, 2017
- Restoring a Domain Name’s Zone File Records in godaddy. - Mar 16, 2017
- What is the difference between Maestro, Master Card and Visa? - Mar 10, 2017
- How To Disconnect/Surrender Bsnl Broadband/Landline Online/ Through CSC - Feb 15, 2017
- Book Tatkal tickets on IRCTC Rail Connect App - Feb 14, 2017