So, now I am coming to main tutorial part.
Step One: unlock your android device.
Step Two:Slide from top to bottom and then click on the red marked area to open the settings section.
Step Four: When you touch on setting a new window will open.Just scroll to bottom on the new window and you will find the About Phone section.
Step Six: Now return back to step Four where you previously found about phone.Now an option call Developer mode will be shown.
Exit Everything.Now you are done.
You are now in developer mode.And you have developer access.I think my guided you step by step.If you have any doubt let me know on comment box.
Consider Sharing if you like this post.
Latest posts by Satyam Baral (see all)
- [Updated]List of debit & credit card accepted by Paypal - May 22, 2017
- Restoring a Domain Name’s Zone File Records in godaddy. - Mar 16, 2017
- What is the difference between Maestro, Master Card and Visa? - Mar 10, 2017
- How To Disconnect/Surrender Bsnl Broadband/Landline Online/ Through CSC - Feb 15, 2017
- Book Tatkal tickets on IRCTC Rail Connect App - Feb 14, 2017