i)You have to connect via same wifi zone.You can create virtual wifi zone on your home.
ii)An Android Smart Phone.This phone will be used as wireless speaker.
iv)Download Sound Wire Android App for your android Device.
Let’s get started with the tutorial
In my case i am using mywifirouter to create virtual wifi.
ii)Install Soundwire Server on PC.And open it with “Run as Administrator” access.After opening it you can see the Server Address of your virtual wifi zone.
iii)Now install soundwire android app on android device.And open it.Enter the server address you have from step 2 in soundwire android app and Touch on Spiral as shown below.
Play a music on PC and check that it is playing on your Android wireless Speaker .
Hope this guide helps you to use free wireless speaker.Let me know ,if you have any difficulties in comment.
Consider sharing if you really like this tutorial.
Latest posts by Satyam Baral (see all)
- [Updated]List of debit & credit card accepted by Paypal - May 22, 2017
- Restoring a Domain Name’s Zone File Records in godaddy. - Mar 16, 2017
- What is the difference between Maestro, Master Card and Visa? - Mar 10, 2017
- How To Disconnect/Surrender Bsnl Broadband/Landline Online/ Through CSC - Feb 15, 2017
- Book Tatkal tickets on IRCTC Rail Connect App - Feb 14, 2017