The Yahoo expert technicians help you to fix the sign in issue on your yahoo messenger in minutes and also make sure that this type of issue will not happen again.
If you are a Yahoo Messenger user and you are facing issues in accessing the messenger, then you can simply resolve this issue with the help of a few simple clicks. In order to resolve this issue you need to simply apply the below-mentioned steps and overcome the Yahoo Messenger Can’t Sign Into problem. This may happy due to some network or connection error while signing into Yahoo Messenger. In case this issue occurs through to your forgot password issue then you can simply resolve this trouble by visiting the sign in helper page of Yahoo and recover your forgot password instantly. Along with this mainly this issue occurs due to connection setting issues. So to fix this apply the steps:
Here’s how to fix this issue.
Reset the connection settings on your computer
- First of all you need to hold down the Windows + R key.
- Now open the “Run” command.
- Enter inetcpl.cpl and then tap OK.
- This step will open “Internet Properties.”
- Choose the Connections tab.
- Tap on the LAN settings button.
- After this you need to check settings on the settings page if in future you need to restore them.
- Now deselect all the given boxes.
- Tap on OK to save the LAN Settings and internet Properties.
How to reset the connection settings in your Yahoo Messenger
- In case you are signed in into your yahoo Messenger then tap on the messenger and choose to sign out.
- Now tap on Messenger and choose connection Preferences.
- Now you can connect with the internet directly.
- Tap on Apply and then OK option.
After applying all these resetting your connection settings, you can simply can sign in to your Yahoo Messenger again. In case this time you don’t face any difficulty in sign up then this indicates an issue with your earlier configuration. For more secure configuration of settings you need to reach out to your ISP or network administrator for more help.
But in case you are still not able to fix this query then you need to contact Yahoo customer care support toll free number and get your issues resolved in just few steps with the help of expert technician.
Latest posts by Satyam Baral (see all)
- [Updated]List of debit & credit card accepted by Paypal - May 22, 2017
- Restoring a Domain Name’s Zone File Records in godaddy. - Mar 16, 2017
- What is the difference between Maestro, Master Card and Visa? - Mar 10, 2017
- How To Disconnect/Surrender Bsnl Broadband/Landline Online/ Through CSC - Feb 15, 2017
- Book Tatkal tickets on IRCTC Rail Connect App - Feb 14, 2017