Removing root is more easy than rooting.One click root software Kingo Root successfully remove root on my Moto E device. Kingo Root can also be used to check whether your device rooted or not.
Let’s started with kingo root remove rooting process.
At first Download Kingo Root from official Kingo website.
Install Kingo Root by normal software installation process.
Now enable usb debugging on your android phone.Read How to enable usb debugging.
Connect your phone to PC via USB.After connecting it’s look like below.
Latest posts by Satyam Baral (see all)
- [Updated]List of debit & credit card accepted by Paypal - May 22, 2017
- Restoring a Domain Name’s Zone File Records in godaddy. - Mar 16, 2017
- What is the difference between Maestro, Master Card and Visa? - Mar 10, 2017
- How To Disconnect/Surrender Bsnl Broadband/Landline Online/ Through CSC - Feb 15, 2017
- Book Tatkal tickets on IRCTC Rail Connect App - Feb 14, 2017