Things You Required in this tutorial:
i) Download and extract mfastboot-v2 to your computer;
ii)Download TWRP recovery for Moto E, rename the file recovery-twrp.img, and place it in the folder where you extracted the mfastboot-v2 pack;
iii)Download SuperSU, and move it from your computer to the base folder of your Moto E;
Above thing to be download and extracted as per instruction given.
Now Follow the below mentioned step:
1. Switch off your phone
2.Press Power key and Volume Down key at a time for few secs, now you will see fastboot screen as seen below.
fastboot boot recovery-twrp.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery-twrp.img
6. Wait for a minute until the screen is blank, then press the power key and swipe on the display to restore the touch function;
7.After few seconds later the below screen will appear.
Latest posts by Satyam Baral (see all)
- [Updated]List of debit & credit card accepted by Paypal - May 22, 2017
- Restoring a Domain Name’s Zone File Records in godaddy. - Mar 16, 2017
- What is the difference between Maestro, Master Card and Visa? - Mar 10, 2017
- How To Disconnect/Surrender Bsnl Broadband/Landline Online/ Through CSC - Feb 15, 2017
- Book Tatkal tickets on IRCTC Rail Connect App - Feb 14, 2017