Amazon app store is one of the best app store after google play.But downloading from amazon is a little bit confused.This article will help you to overcome your confusion.
Read Alternative android app store
Getting Started with the Amazon Appstore for Android
Install the Amazon Appstore
Fire device users: Amazon Appstore is already installed on your Fire device. Go to Apps → Store to see Amazon’s selection of apps specific for your Fire device.
All other Android device users: follow these instructions to install the Amazon Appstore on your Android phone or tablet.
1 Confirm Your Device Allows Installation of the Amazon Appstore
- Open Settings and navigate to Unknown sources option (underApplications or Security depending on your device).
- If Unknown sources is already checked, you can skip this step.
- If unchecked, tap the checkbox and then tap OK on the confirmation popup.
I recommend to use SuperSu for permission taking purpose, as SuperSU ask you for permission depending upon your setting and it will do everything else.
2 Download the Amazon Appstore
3 Install the Amazon Appstore
- When the download is complete, open your notifications and tapAmazonApps-release.apk.
- Tap Install.
- Tap Open.
- That’s it! Sign in with your Amazon.com account and start enjoying thousands of apps for Android.
You have installed the Amazon App Store.Now you can browse and download app from amazon app store.
(Visited 89 times, 1 visits today)